What does it mean to you?
Join the movement & tell us online by using the hashtag #domoregreen.
To us, it’s about changing the way we interact with our planet. The way we build cities, schools, and affordable housing. The way we get around town and enjoy our communities. The way we consume and recycle resources—like packaging and food. It’s about the choices we make...everyday...to do it differently...to do more green.
Starting on Earth Day 2014, we invite you to take part in our campaign & show your commitment to building a more sustainable and secure future.
When you buy a custom Global Green USA “DO MORE GRN” organic cotton tee, you’re joining a movement and supporting our work. Your donation is helping us carry out catalytic projects, advance groundbreaking policy, and raise awareness on a mass scale to:
• Create healthier, more efficient schools, neighborhoods, and affordable housing
• Transform waste into assets by promoting recyclable materials and resource recovery
• Engage disadvantaged communities in the fight against climate change
• Ensure the safe, environmentally responsible elimination of weapons of mass destruction
• Help communities impacted by disasters such as New Orleans and New Jersey rebuild green
Thanks for your support—let’s do this.
Keep it going: Post a selfie when you get your tee & use the hashtag #domoregreen!
Learn more about Global Green USA at www.globalgreen.org.